Thread: 1957 Forever
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfsutton View Post
I would suggest starting two leagues, one a fictional league, only a couple teams as you will be deleting them right after the inaugural draft and one that is imported as a historical from whatever year you want to start. Make sure you set the fictional league to the same initial year.

Once you have the initial set up, advance one day, so the ficitional league does its draft and then delete those teams, but not the league. You will then need to go into the league menu and delete all the fictional free agents.

In the league setup, go into the historical league and move all those teams to the ficitonal league. Delete the historical league shell and you will be set.

Turn off league evolution, set up the league to import the real rookies into a draft and set the schedule up as you want it to be.

If you want it to follow history till 1957, you will need to make the name changes and make sure you change the season games along the way, but you will not have any changes to the league unless you make them.

As for setting anything I forgot, ask and either I will or someone might be able to answer that those for you,

Hope it helps

Skip all this, do what CH said.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote