Thread: France
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
Miker G

Status end of February:
no french league is included in the offical Beta right now.

I started the research two weeks ago and I´m waiting for a new editor version to update the DB. There will be only Ligue Magnus ingame, the lower leagues will not be there! The DB has LM with teams and players from the 2011_12 season, so I´ll update it to 2012_13. I hope to get the rosters and ratings done in the next three weeks. I got a lot little stats and stuff done in my listings, but it´s a long way to update the DB with it... And then we have to take a look if the ratings are accurate enough...

What I´m missing in my research the last weeks is the information about the real icetime for defensemen and forwards/centers this season. If anyone can post links for the minutes played, it´ll be great. Minutes for goalies are done. If someone has information about the lines of the LM teams, I´ll be happy for hints and links too! And I have no clue about the salaries of LM! Can anyone give me infos about the salary base?

Schedule, logos are almost done, just needed finetuning with the next DB.

LM is considered to be at the middle to lower european level. So the best LM players will not be NHL superstars....

Last edited by Miker G; 03-03-2013 at 06:14 AM.