View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizing540 View Post
I'm having issues getting the FTP set up. I use WS_FTP and i get the following message when i do the "FTP Connection Test"

"FTP connection test complete
OOTP connected successfully to ftp15.bravehost.com
Directory listing received
Attention - OOTP could not open the folder '/OOTPFiles/lgfile/'

All the permissions on the folders are checked, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
Copy the FTP info(username, password, etc), that you used in game, into an FTP client software such as FileZilla and connect.

1. Do you immediately see a folder named "OOTPFiles"? If not, then the game is correct in that it could not open that folder because it does not exist.
2. If you do immediately see the "OOTPFiles" folder, then open it. You should then immediately see the folder "lgfile". If not, the OOTP is again correct as the folder does not exist.

The FTP account you created for OOTP connects directly to the folder on the server that you set up when you created the account. OOTP then looks for folders from that point in the order that you specified in the "Path on server" field.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote