View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 05:41 PM   #15
wallewalls
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey7 View Post
Well, first impression two things have not changed at all---the trade AI still stinks, in spring training I was offered the exact same trade eight times by the computer---rejected every time just kept getting it. Second you still have problems for those of us who want real pictures instead of cartoon facegens----the photos are there the game puts in generic face gens anyway, if you go and actually import the real pictures individually about 30 % of the time they don't stick. Kinda disappointing as these 'features" have worked this way for a number of years now.
So far, I've done one season in the full release, I am the Marlins and was able to trade Sergio Romo and a couple of non prospects to the Rays for Ji-Man Choi, Nate Lowe (great 1B prospect), Christian Arroyo, Nick Solak and Jalen Beeks. I still dont know if it's a fleecing or not because the Rays have so much talent and cant keep them all when they run out of options so they may need to sell low on them, but I felt a little wrong going through with this trade but yeah this is with trading set to Hard and Favor Prospects, so idk, maybe I need to go to Very Hard and Heavily Favor Prospects, but at the same time I could not pry INF Daniel Robertson from them no matter what so maybe it's just how they're valuing these players, but when I shopped Romo, they Rays had the most interest-the only team offering a real prospect, so maybe they just really like him
wallewalls is offline   Reply With Quote