Thread: Cfl?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
Twelvefield
All Star Starter

I don't sign in very often anymore, you can see that in my profile. OOTPB is an outstanding game, so there will be a lot to live up to for BTS, I am sure.

What a crushing disappointment that the CFL will not be modelled. I can understand that development resources are limited, but that does nothing to reduce my letdown regarding this situation.

There are aver 100 years of history of the CFL, that's more than an unbroken century of football. The game has been played in floods and storms, through bitter winters and blighted droughts. We have seen wars and prosperity. Canadian football has been the constant catalyst that binds our country, east and west, anglo and francophone, prairie and city alike. It has provided American football with their greatest player: the incomparable Warren Moon. It continues to refine the prospects that the established NFL nabobs reject, or was there someone among our friends to the south who really did see Cam Wake coming?

Sure, be excited for BTS, it looks like it will be a nice game. But it will be incomplete until it can include the CFL. Whatever can be said to make the CFL a part of this game, please consider that when it comes time to add features to BTS!

Last edited by Twelvefield; 01-31-2014 at 02:55 PM.