View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
monkeydude
Bat Boy

Change the date?

Hi, I've been running a AAA-level fictional league for a little while now, and I just now decided to finally make its parent league. This is a little weird, but I didn't make the parent league before because I wanted the parent league to have real players, while the minor leagues are filled with fictitious ones. Since I'm using OOTP 8 (and for other reasons which are not really relevant), I had the parent league import historical players/stats from several years ago (2006), while the AAA league is currently in its 2013 season. When I linked the two leagues, I immediately found it led to more complications than I wanted to deal with, so I separated the two and deleted the major league. After a bit of cleaning up, the only problem that remains is that the AAA league is stuck in 2006. I thought this was a fairly simple problem, but I couldn't find much relevant information when I searched, and I'm a little distraught from the mess that was made from the short-lived major league, so apologies in advance if this issue has already been addressed. I have a backup from about a week ago (a month in-game), but if I could change the date in the current league that'd be great.
monkeydude is offline   Reply With Quote