View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 08:14 PM   #15
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by genec View Post
I can put together roster names as I am very familiar with baseball history and top players for each franchise .I just need your parameters There are some great players that played a number of years with two teams ,are you looking for the best season or seasons from thier career with a team or the number of years played? Tris Speaker, Joe Jackson, Jimmy Foxx are examples. Also I am not tech savvy but if you give me instructions on a text file I can take a wack at it
Start with the AL East.
1900-1960 would be say the Highlanders, Americans & Browns. 1961-2018 are the Yankees, Red Sox & Orioles. Browns would of course stop in 1953.
Players that played for multiple teams would be the team they are most well known for so Boggs & Clemens would be Red Sox. David wells i tend to put on Yankees vs Reds. Do your best job, i can always ,make changes. If they started their career with that team use their rookie season. If they started later on use that season.
Sosa while started with texas in 1989 didn;t go to the Cubs until 1992, so thats the year i would use.
See the attached white Sox team. Abbreviation for Americans is BSA, NYH - Highlanders & of course Browns are SLB, Leave Tampa alone for now.
Attached Files
File Type: txt White Sox.txt (872 Bytes, 65 views)
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote