View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Penfold75
Major Leagues

Question about FHM2

This isn't another post asking for an update on the FHM2 release date. I accept that the 'end of may' date was a tentative one and unforseen things happen in software development that can lead to delays. I postponed the release of an update at work for a couple of weeks in February due to the guy that was upgrading a server for me breaking his wrist playing rugby.

What I am asking for is just to know what will be happening in the time from now until the release whenever it may be. The communication around FHM has been poor from day one and hasn't improved with FHM2. This is a chance to promote the game more, inform the community and share more screens. All I am asking is that in this period before the game comes out do more to keep people interested and tell people more about the fantastic game I think FHM2 will be when it is released. The screens and changes so far look great and highlight the amount of work that has gone into the game. Promote the hard work, innovation and great development work you do and give the community something
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote