View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 AM   #18
Argonaut
All Star Starter

This sounds great, can't wait. So the locked cards... they're locked into your account forever and ever? I guess this is to prevent unlocking the reward from a collection mission, then selling your set wholesale to your friend, or worse, your other license. Or the market in general I guess, to keep the special cards and rewards rarer.

I would also like some choice over which duplicate cards get locked. Otherwise I might have to do some weird stuff like inactivate a guy I'm using, then reactivate him once the mission is done. Also -- if you say that trained cards can fetch a premium, then list that training and stats on the market! I would like to see this for opposite reasons, as I would pay more for an unused mint condition card.

I wonder how the Collection stuff will affect the relevant cards on the market? I suspect anything above Silver tier will be impossible to find at a reasonable price. I hope I'll be able to do some of the lower level missions, and still pick up the Gold and Diamond cards I want for regular play.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote