View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 12:02 AM   #29
Dr. P.R. Park III
All Star Reserve

Age limits / restrictions don't work 100%, this has been the case for a while now. All of the college leagues have age limit parameters set out of the box, and like explained, JuCo's are 18-20 vs 18-22.

In order to achieve what you're looking for, you want ONE unified draft pool, which is possible via Associations but is a complete cluster when done with leagues the size of NCAA-DI in addition to the others. The only way to get ONE draft pool that feeds the MLB is to associate the college leagues but this totally breaks "recruiting" and drafting for the college leagues.

No, age limits alone will not drive the type of player movement / logic you're looking for nor is there any easy way to have geographic centric players stick to their local area (California HS player going to CA college).

There's currently no way to my knowledge to associate a "region" with a specific draft pool, and this is something I've really looked into other than modifying xml's or txt files, which isn't something I'm going to be doing right now.

Last edited by Dr. P.R. Park III; 01-03-2018 at 12:04 AM.
Dr. P.R. Park III is offline   Reply With Quote