View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 06:36 AM   #37
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

I'm new in XX. I had 18 and skipped 19, and found PT 2.0 when I bought XX not even knowing about PT 1.0...

My least favorite thing first: The PEAK cards that are akin to the player on steroids offensively almost from my modest point of view.

My favorite thing: Just about everything else about it. I have really enjoyed playing & am impressed both a little bit by my ability to compete & by teams that are winning 110+ games in their sleep in Perfects. After all, these teams are the best teams people can possibly imagine...of course there are some limitations but some very good players look awfully bad in most Perfects leagues. But anyway, it is generally just both interesting & fun to see seasons unfold with online competition and an alternative to fantasy baseball including all of today's players and many historical all-time greats.

I hope people haven't spent so much on the game as to discourage development. Animation improvements seem the most logical thing to me, as the other parts of the format seem mostly---complete.

Last edited by One Great Matrix; 08-14-2019 at 06:45 AM.
One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote