View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 12:15 AM   #3
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

Here's your schedule - everything should hopefully be as you requested.

11-12 games vs. 3 division opponents (5/6 - 6/6 - 6/5; 17-17 in total)
8-9 games vs. 4 intraleague opponents (5/3 - 6/3 - 3/5 - 3/6; 17-17 in total)
6-7 games vs. 8 interleague opponents ((3/3 - 3/3 - 3/4 - 4/3)x2; 26-26 in total)

120 games in total (60-60)

Season starts on the first Sunday after May 5, and ends on the first Tuesday after September 18. (I'm not sure if I lined that up correctly... but the schedule is the correct length and it should be easy enough to adjust)

I don't typically pay much attention to the lengths of homestands and roadtrips when I'm making a schedule, but there shouldn't be anything too absurd. I did just notice that I gave one team all but one series at home in the month of June, but I don't immediately spot any roadtrips longer than two weeks.

No series longer than 3 games exists in this schedule. Each team plays, in a given week, a Fri/Sat/Sun 3-game series, with either a Mon/Tue/Wed series, a Tue/Wed/Thu series, or a set of two two-game series. I tried to make the schedule interesting, so teams don't all play "squeeze weeks" at the same time. For instance, on the week in which Monday is day 51, teams 3, 5, 8, 11, 12, and 16 pair up to play three-game series, while the league's other ten teams engage in a pair of two-gamers. I didn't go too crazy (there are only four weeks in which this occurs), but it adds a little spice to the schedule that you normally only get with a real-life schedule.

Hope everything works as planned - I didn't test it extensively but it does import properly.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILY_BGN_G120_SL1D1T4D2T4SL2D1T4D2T4.lsdl (46.3 KB, 129 views)
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote