View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #12
Corsairs
Hall Of Famer

We just completed our first season using your custom schedules, gmo, and they were fabulous. The experience is incredibly more authentic than with what OOTP was generating on its own.

Having gone through a full season now, I have a better idea of how I'd like these two leagues to interact schedule-wise. I was wondering if you would be able to make these tweaks to these two schedules (NOTE: PEBA is the 162-game non-interleague schedule; LRS is the 144-game interleague schedule):
  • PEBA: Can the start of the season be pushed back 4 days to the first Monday on or after March 31 and still end on a end-of-September/start-of-October Sunday?
  • PEBA: All-Star Game moved back one day (from mid-July Tuesday to Wednesday). Under the current schedule that would be day 108 instead of day 107, though if the first change is made I guess that would change.
  • LRS: All-Star moved back from day 72 to day 94 (first Wednesday on or after Aug. 3). Or does this have to be a Thursday and day 95 to hit the Aug. 3 date? If so, that's fine. As long as it's no earlier than Aug. 3, it will work.
  • LRS: Can the season end be pushed back 4 days so that it ends on a mid-late-October Sunday instead of a Wednesday?
Thank you so much for your assistance! Just let me know if you need more info from me.
Corsairs is offline   Reply With Quote