View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:12 PM   #14
Tham
Bat Boy

First I like to say I enjoy playing 4. I see a very enjoying game in it's bones.

Now let me just through out a few possible suggestions (you never know what type of coding it takes you know )...

Lets call this Club House Management: I think the quality of the area should drop over time, maybe losing a number every ten years....and the team needs to either upgrade (add a point) or build new (go back to 5) depending on how much money they have. Upgrades would just effect the the quality number and the number of Box seats whereas Building you can add anything you'd like, but the bigger, the more expensive.

With that, you would probably need to add an "operation account" the section in the Finances section. Putting in maybe 50% of the yearly profits.

Game Play. Suspensions, off rink issues and personal problems should be plaguing teams with coaches with poor player management ratings.

I also really like the AI messages about players doing golf tourneys and it affecting their numbers and stuff. Maybe a more dynamic version of that's a bit more your team focused. like a bit more frequent but only on your stars and blue chip prospects.

Speaking of messages, a more thorough take on preseason would be great. like a top 10 of each position and rookies. A power ranking of all the teams and such. Maybe a Who's hot, who's not list.

And finally, Draft. It would be nice to make it easier to scout the Top 100 draftees throughout the years. I like putting scouting on AI (it's too cumbersome to handle it on own through several years) but I find it difficult to get A scouting on a vast majority of them.

It would be also great for the a Pre Draft Scouting Report giving you the top prospects for your top needs AND have the option to have several staff giving you draft day advice.

I never know if my scout have found a diamond in the rough or an extremely underrated player since I'm pretty much on my own when it comes to the draft.
Tham is offline   Reply With Quote