View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
jimbob2232
Bat Boy

Also looking for a league to join

I have been away from OOTP for quite a while now. I have played OOTP 9 and OOTPX as a solo league, but I havent really been in an online league since OOTP5. I have been a league commissioner, co-commish & frequently a member of the governing body. I am not looking for that kind of role (at least not right now), but I am throwing it out there as a measure of my experience with OOTP. I was a former member of the IOSBL (with 2 championships!), NABA (another 2 championships!)& others which I cannot recall at the moment.

I am looking to get back into online play for OOTP 11. I would prefer a modern league, as i never got into the historical aspect of OOTP. Rosters do not need to be real. An older, established league is preferable. I would also prefer a project team, i.e. one with major financial trouble or depleted farm system. But, this is not a requirement.

If you have an opening, please let me know. I will consider all offers, but do not intend on participating in more than 2 leagues.

League Longevity and commitment of ownership (i.e. commish) are the most important features to me, as I do not want the league I am in to fold.

Lastly, i feel its my due diligence to tell you that I will be getting married soon, and will be unavailable the first half of May. My inactivity during this time should not be construed as lack of interest or participation in OOTP.

Thank you for listening, and i look forward to seeing what opportunities are out there!

My contact info: jimbob2232@hotmail.com or PM me

Last edited by jimbob2232; 04-11-2010 at 12:45 PM.
jimbob2232 is offline   Reply With Quote