Thread: Start Date
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
maikgianino
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
Sebastian could speak more on this but he's busy writing code for the new version so I doubt he'll have time.

The simple answer is is the Database is only editable on July 1st because it just doesn't work correctly if it's constantly unlocked. So yes, only changes can be made on July 1st for that reason.
Why not make the first season of your customized game start in June?
I did my first custom league this past weekend and I'm still checking if everything I did like creating the logos and stuff are working fine but if something is wrong I need to do everything again because I can't change anything because the league started in middle august.

Example: When I was creating the league I had to select the trade deadline, since I had no idea of when the season starts I selected February 22. Now once I'm playing the first season the game started in August, the regular season ends on Feburary 4 and the trade deadline is during the playoffs but I can't change it because the game started after July 1.

I think the first season must start before July 1 so players can edit everything before the actual game starts not after a long first season because that tires you up before starting playing.
maikgianino is offline   Reply With Quote