View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
The Game
Hall Of Famer

I have seen a thread or 2 of people complaining about injuries being too high on 14 vs 13, since i am on 13 I suggest you check those out. As far as hiring a mgr. Under League Menu you should see Available Personal, from there you can hire a mgr for your minors. Expect to get fired every 2-3 seasons at best. In a test league on 11 the longest I lasted was 8 yrs with the Murderers Row NY Yankees 1925-1932. In my current historical league i was hired and fired by 3 teams in one year. 1878 (might have year wrong) Chicago White Stockings, Boston Red Stockings & St Louis Brown Stockings. I like Sox what can I say.
You say you checked teh box for minors? How many levels? There are never enough players to fill up beyond AAA (and even AAA will only have 5 or so players) until 5 yrs down the road. From your personal screen you can see the team drop down box that will allow you to vie all te teams in your organization & league. Also from you team transactions screen you should have your ML listed/40 man roster/DL list and then you can choose at least one more whether it is your AAA. AA etc, waivers etc. Bigger resolution you see more boxes. I would post screenshots but I am in the middle of a game. Also although I am on 13 I know this hasn't changed on 14.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote