View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 04:17 PM   #22
teatorep
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Great Job

Well I haven't been able to play this game yet due to my lack of a credit card but am working on that but anyway... I too have been waiting for a game like this forever. Been a gamer since I was like 5 so it was the Atari for me. Always wanted a game where you can develop a kid through like high school and then hopefully college and then well the big leagues. And ITP is the closest ya can get. A fabulous idea and from the sounds of it great job putting it together. As far as the whole bar controversy goes... I don't really support it but I'm not against it. Maybe in 2 ya could go to a mall and instead of choosing who to drink with you could choose where to go. Like an arcade or batting cages or restaurant and maybe instead of barfights there could be a robbery or something ya get hurt in. Like the arcade could be a baseball thing to improve your reflexes or something...(all us gamers know we have better reflexes than some of the athletes) Just another idea, i'm sure you have tons of better ones. Well keep up the good work and am looking forward to playin your games as long as ya keep makin them
teatorep is offline   Reply With Quote