View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 01:01 PM   #72
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Teams that will likely be promoted to the SCL from the EDA are the Eugene Emeralds and the Jupiter Hammerheads, while those likely to be relegated to the EDA from the SCL are the Biloxi Shuckers and the Grand Junction Rockies. I think I will want to rename the Biloxi Shuckers, but not sure what. Any suggestions?

As for the NABA, it is a three-team dogfight, so to speak, with six games to play, between the Augusta Colonials, the Washington Generals, and the Kentucky Colonels. The Colonials and Generals are tied at 63-43, and the Colonels are a game back at 62-44. The game seems to think the odds are slightly in favor of the Colonials, but I'm still hoping the Generals will pull it out. I foresee a potential tiebreaking situation here, with three teams at better than 50 percent chance of winning the league, seeing as there are not going to be any playoffs after the regular season in it.

The Generals and Colonials are going to finish the regular season in a head-to-head series, it seems. So whoever wins that series has a very good chance to win the league here, if Kentucky doesn't win out. Augusta has Birmingham and Washington left on its schedule, Washington has Boston and Augusta left, and Charleston and Nashville are left on the Colonels' schedule.

Nashville is likely to finish last in the league, Charleston seventh, Birmingham either fifth or sixth, whichever Boston doesn't, and Boston is probably not going to get fourth, ahead of Brooklyn, which is likely to finish in fourth.

So who's going to win the NABA? Guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Tran City and Amjasi seem to be in the driver's seats for the GSA and the NUA at present, with ten games to play for the SBC. Although Tracyton is still in contention a game back of Tran City in the GSA part of the SBC, and so are the Artists of Sarahnapool two games back of the Farmers in the NUA part of it. The Scholars are not likely to catch the Lumberjacks of Tran City, being eight and a half games out, with eleven to play, but compared to the past couple of years, they have a chance to finish close to, if not over, .500 for the season.

As for the MLB, Detroit and Philadelphia currently lead their subleagues, and a few teams are close to either of them. Half of the AL is under .500, and two of five in the NL are, with those two teams under .500 in the NL being the Reds and the Grays, of Cincinnati and Providence, respectively. Providence needs a power hitter, among other things, but has not yet found one.

Will write more later, no doubt. Things to do and all, of course. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote