View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:29 PM   #1
clarkson451
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Local League for Dev

I wasn't 100 percent where i should post this this form seemed to be the closest to aid me in my search though. So here is the deal. Im a aspiring developer working with PHP MySql I have a killer idea for an app to aid leagues in there day too days. My problem is that i cant seem to get a (online league) setup on a local host (Xampp). Im trying to get a local DB setup in MySql so i am able to work offline on my project i have done my best to emulate an online league. I set all the info in the game using XAMPPs default credentials.
Server: localhost and loopback,
DB: ootp,
port:3306,
Username: root,
Password: "",

i set up an filezilla FTP that seems to check out in the game when i test the settings but when it comes time to upload it does nothing, im ok with that but what gets me is i have put the files in the correct folder but cant seem to get a unpack script i looked at the index.php and that looks like it only deals with the files once they are in the DB. im at a loss and have tried for many hrs to get this to work. so im reaching out to the community for some help. in the end i just want a DB with the basic info from the game so i can use it to create the app. its not lost on me to describe myself as a developer and come with this simple question but its got me stumped. For the record i have not tried this online at all as it would defeat my needs.
clarkson451 is offline   Reply With Quote