View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:36 PM   #18
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Thanks...
One thing...when I tested this out I had to add some players to the master.csv (the master.csv only contains players that have debuted in MLB)...cause I was creating historical minors. I also had to rename the historical.odb file as it conflicted with the master.csv.
Renaming or moving the historical.odb file isn't necessary if you just copy all the other files in the stats folder to another folder and set ootp's path to use it.
I'll try to release the updated version when 16 preorder is released so's not to violate my DNR contract or whatever its called.
I plan on giving it a shot with Spritzes db when 16 is available (For me they have been called NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreements) when I have had to sign them