View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 01:30 PM   #4
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Hey guys,

I have put together an OOTP 15 quickstart game for a book project, it starts on August 12th 1994, the day the strike started. It has the up-to-date standings, stats and rosters, so you can play out the remainder of the season and find out if Gwynn would have batted .400 and Montral would have won it all.

Here is the file:
http://files.ootpdevelopments.com/oo...4_official.zip

Installation:
To install, unzip the file into your OOTP 15 quickstart folder, which you can locate by opening the settings dialog in OOTP 15, click the 'Troubelshooting' tab and then click the button 'Open folder containing customizable data'. On most PCs the folder should be here, for example: 'My Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\quickstart_games". ... After unzipping the quickstart, simply start a new quickstart game from the OOTP 15 main screen and select '1994'.

A few issues: VORP and WAR calculation is incorrect (missing stats) and there are no current injuries or DL assignments.

Anyway, have fun!

Cheers,
Markus
As a White Sox fan i will play this. When i played on 1994 on OOTP 12 the White Sox lost to Atlanta in the World Series. I'll let ya know what happens this time around.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote