View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:11 PM   #65
cody8200
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhite View Post
Cody - Cannot begin to tell you how informative and helpful these videos are. This is a extremely beneficial to "newbies" (such as myself) as we all know the complexity of OOTP can be a bit overwhelming for some people.

How refreshing to have these instructional videos presented without blaring rap-music / metal beats excessively droning on in the back-ground (think YouTube). This was like a professional classroom setting which we were able to learn / review and re-enforce the critical elements of the OOTP experience.

For that I congratulate and "thank you."
Extremely well-done!

Would really appreciate you doing an instructional video on "logo-placement" and "generating player-uniforms" inside the game. I understand the process is suppose to be fairly-simple, however, a video-tutorial like the ones you have produced - would be enormously valuable to the OOTP Community.

Noticed inside your game, that you have done a remarkable job placing team logos to give your baseball universe a polished professional look. My goal would be to replicate the same thing in my own OOTP Universe as well.

Once again, on behave of the entire OOTP Community - we thank you for the time and valuable energy. You have produced a critical service and we are most appreciative of your talents and effort.
Thanks for the kind words. I ended up doing a quick video about custom jerseys, caps, colors, etc. Hope it is helpful. The link is on the first post.