Thread: StatsLab13
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #53
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulChamp View Post
What is also interesting is that there are players missing from the pool and the exported OOTP draft order is incorrect in the comp rounds.

Could it have something to do with the timing? We are picking as soon as the pool is available. Do you have to wait until draft day in OOTP to do it in statslab?
It shouldn't have anything to do with timing. StatsLab can handle the draft pool just fine as long as the players exist in OOTP already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaaosaste View Post
I'm experiencing a small issue with the History feature.

When I pull up the "League Index," I set the subleague to the American League, and it displays correctly, but when I change the subleague to the National League and click "go", the subleague drop box reverts back to the American League, and it still displays the American League report (the page blips as if it's loading a new report, but the same data shows up).

The same thing happens with the "Draft History" page. All other history reports function properly.

edit: I've installed statslab for two of my leagues and the same issue happens in both.
There's only one league index and draft history page. Those pages show data for both sub leagues. The sub league drop down is for some of the other pages that split the views out.