View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #99
mm7607
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Before you slam v 13, I'd check your install as it sounds like it's a bad one. Completely uninstall and restart your computer and install again. Then if your still having that problem ....YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST...ftp your saved game files and submit the name of your ftp file and details to support. Cause if your problems are unique to you, I can guarantee you 150% they won't ever get fixed if Markus doesn't have your files so he can check them out.
I unserstand your frustration not being able to play, but if you get those files up, I assure you Markus will get right on it. Crashes are higher than high priorily to him.
Also, there will be a patch out tomorrow, try that and see if it helps.
Good luck and if you don't want to wait for support, pm me the name of your ftp file and I'll log it myself.
Here's how you ftp files. Just read the steps. It's real easy.
How to FTP files to OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software
Thanks

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not slamming the game. I was showing I wan't happy about not getting to play my imported league. No I enjoy OOTP very much.

I'm not sure how my saved game files would be a problem because it didn't seem to matter. Every league I created caused the same problem with missing players if I changed the game defaults.

I haven't done a re-install yet but as soon as I do I'll report my status.
mm7607 is offline   Reply With Quote