View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 05:29 PM   #28
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
No, CWS is correct because I've given the Chicago Whales the CHW letters. PHP is correct, and so are NYG and WSH, because they worked before when I imported a previous version of the applicable file, in terms of adding the applicable players to the desired teams. And now, both the 30-player version and the version with the added players are not working, even though I have the following designations for the teams: BOS for Boston Red Sox CWS for Chicago White Sox CLE for Cleveland Indians DET for Detroit Tigers NYY for New York Yankees PHA for Philadelphia Athletics SLA for St. Louis Browns WSH for Washington Senators (Might use WAS for another DC team later) BSN for Boston Braves BKN for Brooklyn Dodgers (Might use BRO for another Brooklyn team later) CHC for Chicago Cubs CIN for Cincinnati Reds NYG for New York Giants PHP for Philadelphia Phillies (Might use PHN for another Philly team later) PIT for Pittsburgh Pirates SLN for St. Louis Cardinals (Might use STL or SLC for other teams later) So I wonder if my problem is with the IDs. Am using the BB-Ref IDs where possible, and the Negro League IDs in the file you attached earlier as well, if necessary, and the Negro League players I've selected using those IDs seem to be importing properly now, if I remember correctly, mitchkenn. Let me know if you have any suggestions to add, or if you spot any other possible errors in the above player list. Thank you for your help and attention and advice, everyone. Dovatha out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 03-05-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: won't let me paragraph now, for some reason
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote