View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 04:21 AM   #1
majesty95
All Star Starter

1969 Quickstart - Full AAA - OOTP 16

I have been working on this quickstart for the past week or so for personal use and thought I would share. The details are as follows:
  • Full AAA - I used 1991 as a model so that you (or I) can play for 20+ easons before having to change anything significant. TOR and SEA are already included an unaffiliated for 1977 expansion.
  • Updated Manager Tendencies - I'm by no means an expert at this and am limited by info. However, I used Chris Jaffe's book to update about 15 or so manager tendencies. I also created several managers and assigned them to teams who are to debut in the next few seasons.
  • Named all General Managers - While many of their attributes may be generic I tried to distinguish the good ones from the bad hoping to create some semblance of realism. I also created a few GMs who are to appear in the next few seasons.
Note: All settings are set to replicate the reserve clause era. However, I made a few minor adjustments to overall setting (Like setting trading to low to start). Be sure to look over your settings and adjust as necessary to create the experience you would like.

majesty95's 1969 Quickstart v1.0
majesty95 is offline   Reply With Quote