Thread: Stadium issue
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 05:09 PM   #5
vtmx
All Star Reserve

I believe it was Zlín and Přerov. The arena info is correct for both teams, that's true, but if you look at the game logs, the arenas are switched.

In a new game I'm running right now, the same thing happened. Karlovy Vary was relegated and Vsetín was promoted, with both teams "switching" arenas (the information in the settings stayed correct, but they just showed up wrong in the game box scores). I tried looking around the world and found that the same glitch also occured in the Swedish Allsvenskan -- the promoted Kristianstadt had Karlskoga's info and vice versa.

I actually managed to fix it. I switched the arenas up in the settings, and then renamed them and changed the remaining info, like quality and capacity. Applying this method worked in both Change Liga and Allsvenskan.

Example: Team A has Arena A set as its home stadium, but instead, Arena B shows up in the box scores. What I did is I set Arena B to be Team A's home stadium in the settings, and then renamed it to Arena A and edited the capacity, etc. That made Team A's home ground show up correctly in game logs.

I hope what I wrote above is legible.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote