View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:52 AM   #11
Rumplebeanskin
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Nope, no luck. Man, that's frustrating. I was really hoping that would do the trick as well.

I still have nothing in my Document folder. That is probably the issue, but I've also no idea how to correct it. Running the standalone programme in Admin mode doesn't sort it, and I've no idea where I'd even start with this one now or what is blocking it. Windows User Accounts Control settings are at their lowest setting, so in theory that should be off and not causing an issue?

I could manually create the folders in my Documents, but if the game itself can't write to the folder to create the stuff needed, I'd imagine it'll have no luck reading/writing the stuff even if it's already there.

When I'm in the stand alone programme, putting Debug Mode on and trying to open the Trace File still does nothing. Pressing the Customizable Data folder button still does nothing, and the Settings folder button still works, and still takes me to the following: C:\Users\Ian Cawthorne\AppData\Roaming\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 5\config

The new game I tried to make before getting the "ERROR! Could not open game folder" prompt has been created as a folder in the Program Files (x86)/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 5 folder, but the folder is empty.

Appreciate the continued support with this one, it isn't proving easy!
Rumplebeanskin is offline   Reply With Quote