View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 12:18 PM   #3
DrunkenTeddy
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
No, it's not there yet. We're considering new things to include in the csv exports for FHM6, but the full boxscores may be a little complicated because of the formatting involved. You're just looking for the basic team stats totals for the game, though? That would be a lot easier.
Ideally we could see most of the box score information in the export, personally I wouldn't really care how it's formatted, so long as the information is there in some way. The main things that would help would be goal details (who scored, assisted, what period, what time, was it PP/SH), what penalties were taken and when, team statistics (Shots, PIM, Hits, GA, TA, FOW).

It would also be great to see individual player stats for those games, but I realize that would be a bigger ask. For me, the more information that's in the csvs (regardless of how it's formatted), the better. It may take some work outside the game to make it presentable, but I don't mind working towards that and I'm sure there are others who would like to do the same.

I am part of several online leagues that would love to have a view of some game details from outside FHM, similar to what many had done in FHM2 using a script to convert from csv to html formatted pages.
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote