View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:01 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Requests for fictional team sets, at least

I am seriously considering creating a league for at least one fictional nation which would be located somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean. But I don't really have the likely needed artistic skills at present, either for such things or making maps related to said fictional nation or nations, unfortunately.

I have come up with names for possible teams and/or subleagues/divisions of that league, at least, though. Although I'm not quite sure what time frame said league might begin in, et cetera, just yet. I'm considering having it start somewhere between 1901 and 1951, but haven't yet decided when it would theoretically begin, for various reasons.

The divisions/subleagues in question for that league would be the Follis Division and the Gens Division, with six teams in each division/subleague, at least at the start of things here.

The teams in the Follis Division would be as follows:

Folliston Cupids (Main colors would be red, pink, white, and blue)
Rocíoton Camels (Main colors would be black, tan, red, and white)
Slaabojevo Knights (Main colors would be blue, gold, and red)
Tracyton Huskies (Main colors would be brown, white, and blue)
Tran City Bucks (Main colors would be green, white, brown, and tan)
Willson Athletics (Main colors would be blue, white, and green)

The teams in the Gens Division would be as follows:

Amjasi Hornets (Main colors would be navy, yellow, green, and white)
Benclimil Chargers (Main colors would be red, white, and brown)
Olsonton Vikings (Main colors would be black, gold, and red)
Sara City Rockets (Main colors would be purple, white, and orange)
Sarahnapool Cougars (Main colors would be yellow, blue, and copper)
Shmala Bears (Main colors would be black, silver, and orange)

As for main divisional/subleague logo/uniform/cap colors in this league, I'd perhaps think they'd be blue, white, and cardinal for the Follis Division, and red, white, and black for the Gens Division.

Here's a possible flag for the nation in question someone made me for use with a fictional nation on another Internet site, if memory serves me correctly enough, a long time ago. Picture will be at the bottom of the post, I think.

I suppose it could perhaps be used as a shoulder patch for each uniform somewhere, if at all possible. Although use of it as such on them won't necessarily be required on them, I think. Haven't decided that sort of thing just yet, in truth.

I might need some help making maps related to the nation, as well, for the overall league logo. The name of the league in question would be "Slaabovian Republic League." And I've been working off and on for many years trying to further develop the historical details for it, among many other things related to it in any way whatsoever, since at least 1991, if not 1990, as a matter of fact.

I have at least some notes about it and related matters collected over the years, but I've probably lost access to a lot of notes related to that nation as well, over them, for various reasons, unfortunately. I would like to finally be able to finalize enough of the nation's backstory and history as soon as possible, among other things, for sure. But to do that, I'll probably need at least some help in that regard, if I'm not too mistaken here.

If anyone could somehow actually help me out here with things related to this proposed fictional league, at least to some degree, if not to a great degree, I'd certainly be quite appreciative of that help, I'm quite sure. Please let me know if any of you folks might be willing to try and help me out with related matters here, if possible, okay? Thank you all for your time and attention here, then. CD out.
Attached Images

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-11-2019 at 10:49 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote