View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #52
ashantewarrier
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I have lots of ideas for different leagues. The roadblock that I always run into is logos, jerseys, hats, etc. I like this aspect of the game very much and the default stuff doesn't do this feature any justice. I can't play the game with the game created stuff.

What you are doing here is something that I was trying to do myself, but wasn't any where close to being successful. Now that you've done this, I think I can put into practice all of my different ideas and not be road-blocked by this stuff.

A quickstart wouldn't hurt because it takes the work out of creating your universe. You just hit a couple of buttons and off you go. Releasing things this way is also a good idea so that folks can use this stuff as they want.

What you have done here has really got me jonesing to play OOTP. I'm going to be up all night.
I agree with you spleen.

I often find myself less playing OOTP and more setting up my fictional universes. I for one like starting my fictional leagues in the 19th century to build some history.
But I often get to a roadblock myself in implementing my ideas due to my time constraints.
I know how to create fictional jerseys and logos thanks to the templates and tools from the mod forums but with three kids, I just don't have the time.

Cepha's work is a great starting point to finally get fictional universe going.
-Jackie Robinson, #42 Brooklyn Dodgers

"Hitting is better than sex." - Reggie Jackson

Last edited by ashantewarrier; 06-29-2011 at 09:02 PM.
ashantewarrier is offline   Reply With Quote