View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #69
clamel
All Star Starter

OK, my bad
but then REAL football should be Seattle Sounders RIGHT.

Having the japanese coming over when they did IRL shouldnīt be a problem. Why not have them historically when all the other starts when they have their first pro year.
If however one played with full Japanese Leagues then whoever came over would be totally up to the AI and game engine.
As I understand they do have some rule in Japan when a player can as a FA come over to the US. What is the reason for Gambo having them coming over in a totally different year than in IRL.
If one would play with Spritze with HS then the Japanese players could arrive as FA and be subjected to sign with whatever club that the game engines AI decide.

Everyone has a twist in setting up dynasties. I have mine.

Having retire IRl turned off was what I tried before too. However Nolan Ryans and similar ole men retired very much earlier then IRL. I however more liked this since the retire year is mostly wrong in correct sense.
Itīs the last year they played in the majors.
Playing a new dynasty you never know if situation becomes different. Instead off really being sent down to the minors and so retire the top player at that position brakes a leg and that retired player should be getting a new chance.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote