View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:50 AM   #72
mjerome
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger922cubs View Post
Chill out. OOTP in going into version 19 and they still are far from having many things figured out. FHM is going into v 4 and has had considerably fewer resources invested into it.
I'm sorry if I upset you. My comments were meant for the people who determine the amount of resources that are invested in the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I understand it, everyone wants his favorite feature to be implemented as soon as possible (I´m not different ) but a long time ago we learned that doing everything at the same time just does not work, so we do a list, sort it by priority and work through it.
I don't want to be misunderstood. This isn't a feature I'm asking for, but a fix for a current mistake. Since 1967, The NHL Expansion rules and structure have always allowed the expansion team to participate in the Entry Draft prior to their first season. IMO a league should at least be close to realistic regarding structure and rules, otherwise it is just a fictional league with e.g. the name of the National Hockey League. I think this a glaring design problem and wanted to make sure my voice was heard. I've purchased every FHM game to date to support the development. I have no interest in online play, additional European leagues or other additions I've seen suggested (not that they are bad). I would just rather development fix current problems before adding anything else.Thank you.

Last edited by mjerome; 09-10-2017 at 02:25 AM. Reason: typo
mjerome is offline   Reply With Quote