View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
Tiger Fan
Hall Of Famer

9- The game is now set up with the only league being the Western Baseball League I created. We now want to get rid of all of the fictional players in the game. So go to the league settings tab under Game settings and select CLEAR ROSTERS. (IMAGE 8) It will ask you if you are sure. Choose OK.

10- All players in the game are now in the free agent pool. We want to delete all of these players because they are fictional. From the WBL tab at the top select REPORTS AND INFO and then FREE AGENTS. You should now see around 300-350 players sitting in the free agent pool. Select all of the players and then Delete all Free Agents. Your league should now have 8 teams with no players on them and no free agents in the league at all. IMAGE 9

11- Go back to league settings for your Western Baseball League and from the rules tab uncheck enable amateur draft and then check disable automatic creation of free agents. I also uncheck allow trading with other major leagues, and uncheck enable 2012 CBA rule changes. In addition because it is a 1901 league I lower my active roster size to 23, cap my reserve roster at 15 and lower the spring training roster size as well.(See Image 10)

12- Go to the FINANCIALS tab for your league and scroll down to where you see allow players to be purchased by other leagues for: and enable it as well as put a $ amount in. I use $1000. This will allow MLB teams to buy players from my Western Baseball League. (IMAGE 11)

Images 8-11
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Tiger Fan; 03-27-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote