View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:25 PM   #10
steamrollers
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDodgers View Post
I just don't get it.

I have never pulled a historical legend over 90 in a card pack. I have never pulled an over 85 negro league card. Actually, I think I may have pulled one all time. I have pulled a few MLB Live 100s. 5 maybe. A couple Trouts I know. No other 100s; ever. I cannot remember a pull with a player not a live card over 95 (goose is 93).

It feels like cards are being put on AH that aren't real pulls.

I cannot be this unlucky. I've been playing since we started leagues; 3 teams. I have opened so many packs; 1000+ maybe. Easy.

So this is the Rollie card as I see in AH. Not my card, I didn't pull it. I just don't see that large a community that all these superstar cards are bering pulled.

And this is my opinion. I can be wrong. My team is built from PP and AH. Nothing more.

Anyone else feel that way, or are there really that many packs being opened up that all these great cards are dropping. If that is the case, then the creators of this game and not multi-millionaire in real money.
There are certainly some people out there opening an absurd amount of standard packs but I would be lying if the thought you have didn’t cross my mind from time to time. Just be happy you have actually pulled Live perfects before. I have never pulled a single perfect card and really nothing of major value. I think I have pulled one card ever that would sell for over 25k. Of course it’s frustrating seeing the AH and massive pulls people get and knowing we are “owed” several perfects to even get close to what the percentages say we should be getting. But a lot of those are from people ripping a huge amount of packs all the time while there are others that just have insane luck getting huge pulls all the time. I imagine people who have similar lousy pack luck like me simply won’t fork over any money for PP for future versions and will just do F2P. There is absolutely no incentive to pay for packs when you are pulling well below the “average” on perfects, diamonds, golds and silver. I do pull a solid average on bronze cards.
steamrollers is offline   Reply With Quote