View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #39
bob
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Is that with the same savegame, or have you re-started with one of the recent patches? If it's a save that's several versions old, the problem that's preventing progression past those years may not be fixable. If it's a more recent start, we'd like to have a look at the file to see what's going wrong - the directions for sending it to us via ftp are here, or you can zip it up and post it to a filesharing site like Dropbox or Rapidshare and PM me the link so I can get it.
i did .. im not sure if its the good thing i did .. because i just have compress my folder and put on your site .. well we gonna see it if it works .. and please ... tell me your gonna found the bugs :'( lol i know its a big bugs because at every patchs i did the same thing .. download the patch .... go on historical mode ... begin in 1978 .. and try to go at our years from today and continue .. but i cant :/ im block every time .. so good luck ^^ i hope its a little bug and not a major bug they will take you lot of time and change everything just to fix a problem -.-'
bob is offline   Reply With Quote