View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 08:18 AM   #38
glb2687
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
One of the testers reported getting fired after a reasonably successful season, but that's the only other report I've heard. The AI Owner gets a chance to make a GM change at the point you're describing, basically a chance for him to decide if he doesn't like the team's direction and wants to make a change (as opposed to the in-season firings, which are more directed at solving immediate problems.) In the circumstances you described above, the chance of it happening could conceivably have been as high as 4%, given a few specific conditions. You may have just gotten very unlucky in a situation you were likely to survive, but to be on the safe side I'll have the guys take a look at the code to make sure that chance wasn't higher than it was supposed to be.
Thanks for the explanation and looking into it. And I guess we have seen stranger things happen in real coaching hirings and firings...so it could happen. The game is shaping up nicely.Sure some issues are still present but otherwise very solid and enjoyable.
glb2687 is offline   Reply With Quote