View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #16
Nugget699
Major Leagues

Sorry for bumping this but I figured this would be better than starting a new thread.

You can download the dat files for the league which is as up-to-date as you can get (game date is 5th of February 2014). All teams and divisions are correct so you can get straight into simming.

Since this article the Regional Leagues and Nationwide League have merged together. This is for three reasons. Firstly, teams in the Regional Leagues were offering players well below the national minimum wage which meant if these leagues really did exist players would need another job to keep food on the table. Secondly, because the gulf between the Nationwide and Regional leagues was almost non-existent, teams who were winning the Regional Leagues were also capable of winning the Nationwide League in the same season which didn't really make much sense. Lastly, it helps streamline the entire P/R thing.

I still haven't uploaded the logos for all the teams and if you follow the guide on simming each season that I wrote in my previous reply to this thread you should be all set. Please note that the retired.dat file was corrupt so all player history has been lost.

You can download the .dat files by clicking here

Simply extract the .lg file into your Saved Games folder.
Nugget699 is offline   Reply With Quote