View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 05:36 AM   #7225
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Eye Of The Tiger: Delgado Tigers News

My goal for this team is "do not suck" I took a playoff Willowbrook team and gutted it and struggled for the next 4 seasons. i cant do that here and it would be hard to do that with the talent this team has in place. i have way too many 1b that are one dimensional players. While I will use 1-2 at DH i need to get rid of some and I am waiting to make some more moves until 1b Jason O'Neill is healthy.
I signed 3b Juan San Antonio to solidify 3b and even if he struggles like he did the last 2 years he is not my 3-4-5 hitter. His defense alone is worth the deal he got. I signed his best friend C Ray Maracle to back up Cain at C. Rebecca Hoffman wont come up til 2034 at the earliest. i traded 2 players that did not have a future for me for P Bill Lurte, who i am hoping can be a SP again. i wanted another LHP in the rotation. i have a pending offer for another SP. i plan on using both Bill Novo & Fairweather Johnson, whom i resigned in the pen. I most likely will not have Brooke Vaughn in 2033 so i need another RHP in the pen also. Malloy, Berry & Salvoldelli do not factor into my long term plans and doubtful any will be on the OD roster.
I love the OD projected lineup. 2b Todd Scott, whom is the son of AGM Bruno Scott, will backup 2b, 3b & DH. Joe Cottoneye will backup everywhere else. I plan on going with a short bench since my starters will play vs LP & RHP. Very little platooning here. Milton is the backup corner Of and either MiL Andre Dawson or Gerald Russell or Cavoski will back up all 3 spots.
MiL Kool Kat will move to 2b. He reminds me of Ryne Sandberg but it will take time for him to learn 2b. Not too many minor league players will spend a significant amount of time up here before September. I, along with Bruno have to fill out the minor leagues.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote