View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx View Post
Holy Smokes! It sounds like your 1012 league is filled with guys wearing robes and sandals, and wielding spears. The dugouts are clay built with thatch roofs and the mascots are camels.

On a more serious note, would there be a way for the feller to check the database for team info changes?
Yep slight typo. I do that a lot. I'm not quite sure on what you mean by checking the database for team info changes. What kind of changes are you talking about??
Normally the only changes that affect schedules are ones you make to the league structure such as add/remove/move, rename and such. You then need to regenerate the league schedule to reflect such changes.
The other instance I think is if you have league evolution enabled, but you should get a notice anytime there are changes. If you do get notification then it's a good idea to make sure you have a correct schedule loaded before the season starts for that league.
This is the best info I can give without knowing specifecally what you'd be looking for.

Last edited by Bigrod; 07-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote