View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #1
tarmer
All Star Reserve

Historical - Fictional Gauging Interest

Been a while since I have been on the boards - But want to gauge interest in a league - Why gauging you ask and not just offer the league up...

As a previously long time manager and commish I have learned several things - That is leagues take both time and commitment - All leagues do. And the amount of interest in something warrants the amount of time and commitment required.

I am happy to put this together within a few days if it is something people would want or pass on it if it will not get filled - So if you have interest let me know below:

Premise and League setup:

It will be a promotion and relegation league - it will contain 12 teams
It will use real players

The first season will be in the year of 1945 (backstory will follow)

It will be made up of 3 divisions - First Division, Second Division, Third Division

The divisions will be made up of teams from the USA, Carribean and Europe - The top team in D2 & D3 will get promoted the bottom team in D1 & D2 will get relegated

This is the basic idea for the league - I will elaborate the rules and other specifics should there be enough interest to pursue - All the graphics are completed - All the uniforms are completed -

The teams in the circuit will include 4 teams from the carribean, 4 from europe and 4 from USA

The players that will start in this league can be found here:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/l...tandings.shtml

Final notes: I am happy to answer questions to help clarify intent
THIS IS NOT A REPLAY LEAGUE - The players may or may not perform as they had -

I will post some rules and further information here over the next day(s)

Last edited by tarmer; 08-12-2019 at 04:43 PM.
tarmer is offline   Reply With Quote