View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 09:53 PM   #4
MrMoose
Bat Boy

What if I want a reduced scale fictional league using real/historical players? Just for some experimenting I want to use a single-sub-league, two-division (8 teams) structure for the league. I also want to include all five minor league levels. Finally, I want there to be an inaugural draft in this league. What I'm really wanting to see is if/how OOTP scales back the draft pool. I don't want to be stuck with a "stars only" draft pool of real players like so many non-OOTP fantasy baseball leagues end up with.

I am also very disappointed that the Create Fictional League wizard does not seem to work in the manner stated in its description: "Players are real, historical or entirely fictional..." To me, this means that regardless of the structure of my fictional league I should be able to choose from any of these three methods of player creation for it. However, sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case. It seems that I should be able to create a fictional league and then simply select which of these three types of players I would like for my league!
MrMoose is offline   Reply With Quote