View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #30
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
Hi, team OOTP: I play as my hapless N.Y. Mets. I noticed several errors with Sept 1st rosters: some players on the Mets I've never heard of are on the roster(!), and I can't move them to minors because they must "clear waivers". Also, a couple or more players should be ON the roster. Wheeler, for instance, has been doing a great job for the team for the past few months, but he's listed as being on the DL and also his stats don't in any way match what his MJL stats were as of 9/1. Bus since he's on the DL, I get the message "he's not scheduled to come off the DL yet" or something like that. I want to move him to the current starting rotation, where he's been for a few months now.
Do I need to use the editor to do this? If so, how?
Thank you.
Yes, you will probably need the editor to fix some stuff like this.

Wheeler was listed in our data with an "undefined" return date, which unfortunately they used both for guys who were basically day-to-day, and for players who were out for like 1+ seasons, so some guys ended up incorrectly tagged there. If you go to commissioner mode, you should be able to simply remove his injury and then should be able to reactivate him.

Wheeler's stats should be correct, more or less. Some stats are not right (for some reason pitchers' doubles and triples allowed was not given to us), and WAR values may differ slightly, but the rest should be fine. What specifically did you not think was correct?
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote