View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 12:44 PM   #7
SCampo98
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
I see that you just updated your game to the newest version (see the trace file). As a general note: please make always sure that you have the newest version installed, every update (beside new stuff) also fixes possible bugs.

For your problem: normally the list is updated and re-loaded whenever you open the load_game popup. Why this is not happening in your case is hard to tell (maybe a Mac specific problem?) but there is a workaround:

Start any new game you want (it does not matter what kind of game) and save/close it. Then close FHM 3, go to the saved_games folder and delete everything inside the newly start game folder (just keep the *.lg folder). Then copy over everything from your old save to the new save folder and restart the game. It should show up on the load_game popup again.

Hope that helps.
Thank you very much for the quick reply but it did not work. For some reason, the file size of the old save is something like 14kb, which tells me its missing a bunch of stuff as the newer save was around 400mb. The only save file is something that says ()-, which when opened causes the game to crash. I think what I'm going to do is uninstall the game, re-install it, and then start fresh. Thanks again for the quick answers.
SCampo98 is offline   Reply With Quote