View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #23
c-mitch
Minors (Single A)

Some good teams available!

Keep in mind our draft pools are composed of players from across the different of eras of baseball. In other words, we have a league where Derek Jeter can play on the same team as 3-Finger Brown....just as an example.

The concept is what makes this league unique. The owners are mostly OOTP veterans, and mostly from long-time online fictional leagues that wanted a chance to play historical with a twist.

Please check it out!

Baseball Retrospective (click the banner at the link for HTML)

We will sim 3 times a week. Draft is just starting for the 7th season of play. Get in now so you can draft for your new team. We use the OOTPOU utility for drafting.

I have been playing online leagues since OOTP 6. I have never been an active participant on these OOTP forums, though I do read them. Recte however, has a long history of commishing and will retain a presence in the league, with my job being to assist in simming and some admin duties.

The most important thing for us is that the league owners be civil to one another and admins, and most of us have played a long time together so that generally isn't an issue. We want the league to be fair, and fun, and it's designed so it won't take up a ton of your time. Otherwise, what's the point!?

Last edited by c-mitch; 09-17-2014 at 08:58 PM.
c-mitch is offline   Reply With Quote