View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Ok, we are about a week of real time until the expansion teams show up in the league files.

Reminder: This is an EVERYDAY sim League, if that is too often this league might not be for you

We need to fill 2 slots. The Texas Rangers are available as their GM will be taking over the Seattle Mariners.

One of these two teams are also available: Toronto Blue Jays or St Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals GM has expressed interest in the Blue Jays, So this opens up one of these two teams depending on who a new GM decides they would like.

We need to fill these teams asap, this league will be moving to OOTP 15 after the 1977 season (WE are currently on Sept 19, 1976).

If your looking for a league that has a hyper-active forum with all kinds of writing and a blitz of trading, this league isn't for you.

If your looking for a league with some serious competition from some of the best GM's online who care for their teams daily, never miss exports and trade based on need as opposed to trading in the name of "activity" . If your looking for a league that Sim's Daily, communicates daily on groupme and has a lot of fun, while taking the league and their teams seriously...If your looking for a mature group (for the most part, LOL) of GM's

This League is probably for you.

Teams available on a first come basis, PM me here if interested
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote