View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 07:38 PM   #40
Calvert98
All Star Reserve

For me, the baseball cards (due to load times and space), and at least in my next MLB universe, the League expansion option in the league evolution.

I use everything-else, because I think everything is pretty cool and adds to the experience!

And again, I do not mind league evolution. And prior, I also thought league / team expansion would be sort of cool, seeing new teams added, but when it happened for the first time, well, I had to reconfigure the league due to uneven placement of the two teams. The expansion draft was interesting and it was kind of interesting to see these two new teams added; but now I am not sure. It is just 3 seasons since the expansion, and now it sort of seems odd or something, so it might be impacting the immersion factor for me.

As to the 3D, I play-out all of my games in that mode and I do enjoy it. That said, I am concerned that despite some of the new animations and clean-up of issues, the pace of improvements or at least the number of them has slowed. Also, there are still a number of quirky 3D things that I see fairly often when I play-out my games. I hope in OOTP 21, that we see the game take another step forward with the 3D.
Calvert98 is offline   Reply With Quote