View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 10:50 AM   #90
Rich Tiger Fan
Major Leagues

Seems like every few years someone comes out of the woodwork and post in this thread. I can't believe it's been so long since I played in this league. I was not an original owner but I took over for the Crystalis Robins in year three or four and am proud to say I lead them to the 1904 championship. That victory is still part of my signature as you can see below.

I also left and came back to man the Laserus Destroyers later, can't remember what seasons those were...

I thought of this league because I was trying to think of a new idea for a solo fictional league and this one immediately came to mind. I could never recreate what Goody did originally but I may at least use the team names...

This whole thread was a nice trip down memory lane, can't believe it's the first time I have ever seen it...I have played every version of OOTP since version three and I am a forum lurker for sure...

Anyhow it was fun reading through this, if there is anyone out there who may have already given this recreation a try simply for solo purposes, let me know...might save me some time.

Thanks,