View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #55
sealbc
Minors (Double A)

I played deep route the day it was released 6 yrs ago.The game was created by simulation sports company.The one who started the game is no longer is the programmer.He sold it too Nathan.Nathan started helping out after he joined the site. Mike who was the original developer had a family and did not have time for the game any longer.Now they game is in chaos with dual account users and cheaters.They never blocked others from using the same ip addresses.Then they have a bunch of others who cause drama on the site.AA bunch of finger pointing and accusations made towards other players now.It is no longer the same type of game.I left the game over family issues and tried too go back.That is when i found out about the drama.I just find it is no longer worth playing.I found a new game it is myfootballnow.The developer is committed too the game.You will notice the game graphics are way better then deeproute.You have 11 players playing on the field and not a football moving down the field. Jd listens too customer input on improving the game. He is working on making it more mobile friendly.The game has a lot of potential.